9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Planes that go out of contact with ground control are immediately intercepted. I think I read that the first plane to hit the towers had been out of contact for 30 minutes, and was never intercepted.

Here's the question I ask: Why would they WANT to stage it? What purpose does ti serve? What purpose does sending the country down an economic spiral serve? What purpose does killing 5,000 people serve? What does attacking the Pentagon serve?

JustinMcG67 said:
Here's the question I ask: Why would they WANT to stage it? What purpose does ti serve? What purpose does sending the country down an economic spiral serve? What purpose does killing 5,000 people serve? What does attacking the Pentagon serve?

I read on a website that it was the Government's excuse to invade Iraq (9/11 started the war on terror) and allowed America to gain control of Iraq's oil supply, and that would lead to America's global domination. (the dollar becoming world currency etc)

Internal Politics. People will do anything for power and money. Just watch the video. It's really good.

Why would the government want to stage the attacks??? POWER. And one things for sure, if the government did stage the attacks, they did a hell of a bad job convincing me that it was "folks" from the Middle-East.

Lac3y said:
I read on a website that it was the Government's excuse to invade Iraq (9/11 started the war on terror) and allowed America to gain control of Iraq's oil supply, and that would lead to America's global domination. (the dollar becoming world currency etc)
wow. that sounds like a valid point

As far as I'm concerned, the government owes an apology to all those people that had hate crimes brought upon them following 9/11. I swear, our government is getting corrupted day by day. So sad...

Nik00117 said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

From this video I saw some interseting facts about 9/11.

Flight 93 in the town that had the plane hit with 193 poeple onboard. The corner was called into work that day. He stated that day had NO BODIES. I didn't say a few, i said NO BODIES come into his morge. If 193 poeple die AT ONCE he'd be over run.

Bin Laden released a statement saying that he had no resonbilitly for this act of terrisioism. In fact it was forbidden by his higher ups.

Several witnesses at ground zero say they heard explosions from the bottom of the twin towers.

One man who does demolation for a living said it sounded as someone had planted bombs and was blowing the towers up.

A new piece of software with a 10 min sample of your voice can dupliate your voice... Um, they did several expeirments with this and said they can pretty much do anyones voice in the world if they got 10 mins of their voice. Getting a 10 min tape from binladen shouldn't be too hard considering they are the national goverment.

Also a lot of other facts.

I already made a huge thread on this....

man...i was in 5th grade when it happened...tune 10 minutes in exactly...maybe even 9:55...i thought it just like blew...not just came toppling down..makes sense...

crazy things that happen...its especially heartbreaking when you hear the video guy go "we better move out of the way!!!!!!!"

O sorry nate... Didn't see it... Anyways IDK maybe they thought it'd be good for national defense. Or somthing. But the reasons may not be clear. I personnally think Bush wanted to get relected.

Back
Top Bottom