Fast And the Furious Tokyo Drift 2006

*Sigh*

Is that Bow Wow?

God.. What a Wannabe. I hate that dude..

Oh well, lets watch the trailer..

UPDATE!

Well, for Bow Wow being in that movie, that looks freakin awesome. Easily better then the second. Although its going to be hard to top the first.

And what makes that trailer so great, is that, I saw a Nissan 350Z in it. I mean.. that IS the best car ever. I mean not really.. But I really like that car. Those ones and Porsche's is what its all about. But yeah, lol.. tight trailer.

The Fast and the Furious has to be one of the worst movies ever...the plot is stupid, the script is stupid, and the acting is pretty darn bad. All you really watch it for is the cars. That's it.

Yeah, in the second, when they arrange that scramble, to make that many NICE cars, and get that many drivers would cost a fortune, so that doesnt suprise me. I'd just do it for the fun of it though...

The movie may have crappy drama, but the cars are hot. That's the main reason why I will go see it. The cars and what they can do. They are the real actors in that movie. Forget all those no name actors in there.

They need to recast Vin Diesel and get rid of that Paul Walker b****...well i guess it looks like they did the latter.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Thats the second one. First one was enjoyable.

Well I'm glad it was that way. The first one still sucked, in my opinion. It's just for the cars. :D

Yeah same, man i just watched the trailer how in the world did thar 350z drift the corner going up. Does anyone know what im talkign about, in the empty gagrage he is going fast as hell up the spinning rampp...That seems impossible to do without hitting the side.. Drifting takes some serious skill

Back
Top Bottom