Fast And the Furious Tokyo Drift 2006

Really? I thought they were great espeically if your into cars but eveyone has there own take on it.

Look for the new attraction coming to The Studio Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood, with the theme of this movie. I have site photos.

First one is a classic. The second one was only kind of good, because of Ludacris... Ill have to look at this. But if its anything like the first one, then hell yes, I must see it!!

Yeah.. But Ill bet you didnt know this:

In the first two movies, they just posted offers for 100 dollars or so, down in California. And guess who they got. They got all those South Cali street racers to appear in the movie, because they needed so many cars. And each of the cars got 100 dollars, and made an appearance.

I mean think about it, they cant make that many cars just for the movie. So.. thats what they did. Im not sure where I heard that. But hell. I beleive it.

Yeah i believe it too, i knew that there was no way in hell they bought all those cars for one movie. I knew they prooly just got random people but i didnt know they all got a $100.

Back
Top Bottom