Please explain this quote...

basically that he's afraid of leaving everything he knows and loves in life. Dieing itself is not what he's worried about. Like dieing would take him out of his "comfort zone" so to speak lol.

Not afraid of dying, but afraid that he can't take it with him into the afterlife..

i think all 3 posts say the same thing..

I think that also means that when someone dies, the pain that they suffer or have suffered is over for them, but there are people left to mourn the death of them.

I'm not afraid of death myself, and hope that when I do die, people don't mourn.. I'd rather people be happy.. and be excited because one day we'll meet together again in paradise.

the fire in my soul is ignited That's kinda like this quote.

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."

That might help you decipher the other quote.

recon 16 said:
"I'm not afraid to die, but I'm afraid to leave behind."
~Trik Turner

He's not afraid to die, literally, but the other end of the quote means that he's afraid to leave behind his qualities that might affect others. Either that, or he's afraid to leave behind his offspring, children, etc. without him.

it sort of like that smokeing thing "its not just you who gets the affects of smoking .. its the people who love you too"

i think hes saying he doesnt want people to have to pay his expenses after he dies, just wrapped in a philosophical type package.

Ok, what does this mean:

"I think, therefore I am" - some guy who's name I don't know

Back
Top Bottom