Omg, lucky uncle!

Well, no gamer ever really would get a Dell im preety sure a lot of people on here would say the same. Its desperate because they have lost a lot of money because none of there computers apeal to the gaming society. Now that they see other companys such as voodo/alienware are taking the gaming customers they needed sometthing to keep up..Ehh just my opinion i dont really like dell, throughtout the years they have gotten worse and worse

It's amazing how you can add those airbrushed flames to anything and it just looks cool. For example...

HDBHFlames.jpg

I'm not even sure what this is, but it's cool...I don't know why.

If you have $7000 dollars to spend on a single computer, a person would have either more money then sense, or extremely rich parents.........

Crazy amounts for a computer

Yeah that is one nice rig, but really who in the world wants to spend 7+ gz on a computer really come on now a computer. If you spend 7gz on a comp you really have to be a fanatic and have lots of money sitting around..

That would be such over killl 2 fx-60;s ahaha...Well then again like quad sli sint over kill

HRHunteRHR said:
You've got it bad. :(

What do I have, "bad"??? Dell, which is a company that I will NEVER buy a PC from, is doing rather well right now. I don't see you making PCs and getting, oh I don't know, billions of dollars. Not to mention, have so much money that you can make 1,000 PCs that cost $7,000. Ok, if acknowledging the fact that Dell is dominating the pre-built PC market, then I guess I have it bad. :rolleyes:

Makes me proud to own my Dell :D

Anyways.. most amazing part about that is the 30'' screen!!!

Ahh.. Simple pleasures of life!

Back
Top Bottom