Gays and Marriage

lol yeah but Xtians talk about the love thing,

Save ya self for marage... blah blah :p

Love, forgiveness..... blah blah its no REALLY the real world ...come on...

'To be bound together forever'

Yet chrisitans go out drink.. smoke.. sex...smoke..gamble...
condem(what there good at lol) all that then they tell us that gay is not real and nothing really?

o_O

I lived in a relegionish town. My faimly is outspoken my preacher said that the bar teasers was WRONG AND SINFUL! Well one night my dad went down to the strip club with my german cousin and what not to show him what it was like in america. He sat down and guess who he saw. The preacher and it was sunday... Lets just say that the preacher didn't speak to us much after that. And relegion only counts if you believe in it. I do, but I still don't folow the gay part.I believe not to push my relegion on other poeple and I dont...

I Think gays getting married is stupid an unnaccptable. I dont think it should be allowed to happen.

Nik00117 said:
I lived in a relegionish town. My faimly is outspoken my preacher said that the bar teasers was WRONG AND SINFUL! Well one night my dad went down to the strip club with my german cousin and what not to show him what it was like in america. He sat down and guess who he saw. The preacher and it was sunday... Lets just say that the preacher didn't speak to us much after that. And relegion only counts if you believe in it. I do, but I still don't folow the gay part.I believe not to push my relegion on other poeple and I dont...

HAHAHAHAHA lmao!

Why shouldnt gay marriage be allowed rusbo?

rusbo.uk said:
I Think gays getting married is stupid an unnaccptable. I dont think it should be allowed to happen.

Why though? At the end of the day, gays are human just like you or me. In this day and age, why shouldn't they be given the same marriage rights as a straight couple?

Thankyou, just what I was guna say...

Just because they prefer to be around boys is fine, bet you wouldnt complin if you saw two nice girls in the street kissing, thats a point, why hasnt anybody brought up gay girls...what do you all think about that...I still think its fine.. :d

Nik00117 said:
As you have guessed (I hope) i'm liberial very liberial. Before you even read the following text you'd know my view point if you knew me. So here is what I think. I have a gay cousin only reason I don't like him is because he is on his way to become a serial killer, and no I don't joke when I say that he has several mental illnesses (Being gay I don't consider one of them) and he is on his way to become a serial killer from what his doctors have said (behind his back of course) my mom (who has alot of experience in the field of being a shrink) and so forth. Only reason i don't like him, not because he is gay. Anyways to go on futhur I believe its genetic. Frankly growing up neither one of my parents told me to lean one way or the other. Not only that between the ages of 5 and 9 one of my moms co-workers had 2 boyfriends, yes 2 they lived in the same house and all and they were VERY GAY. Well for about 4 years mon-fri 5 to 9 I was riased up in there house pretty much. Um i'm not gay... So it can't be your upbringing so its gentics. Simple as pie well not really the number pie is a totally different subject but still simple as apple pie. You tos sin the appple, you toss in the crust and bake it SIMPLE! So why does the world have such a hard time accepting it. Being gay is gentic i'm sure they were a few who decide they watned to be gay for attention but 99.999% of the time its genetic. Being gay has been recorded for 1000s of year before it was EVEN A SUBJECT! Therefore why punish gays by not allowing them to marry. Let snot call it a civil union and all that plotical BS beat around the bush stuff. Lets call it MARRIAGE and they get the same rights as married straight couple. Why prohbit a man and man or women and women to be MARRIED. There is no crime in it. Its not wrong its right FOR THEM. I'd like to quote this by unkown "Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder" so if a man loves a man then he is holding his love for that man and if its the other way around too you got a MATCH. So let it be and let the man/women get marired to the man/woman. Here is a link supporting my gay genetic.

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/sex/mg18424690.800
i like the fact that you bring up controversial threads...
Im indedpendant, my parents are both republican, but my dad and i get in heated debates over some things.

second i think it is genetics too... but i dont have an opinion of whether they should be allowed to marry.

joxley1990 said:
Thankyou, just what I was guna say...

Just because they prefer to be around boys is fine, bet you wouldnt complin if you saw two nice girls in the street kissing, thats a point, why hasnt anybody brought up gay girls...what do you all think about that...I still think its fine.. :d

Makes no difference to me whatsoever if it's two girls or two blokes. I don't have anything against it, it's not my kind of thing, but it's their life at the end of the day. If anything, best of luck to them, I think it's time that gays/lesbians/bi's stop getting looked down on just because a part of society doesn't think it's "natural" or they think it's "wrong".

I can't agree anymore. When I refer to gays I refer to lesbos in the same group. Lesbos are awesome but thats not approtie to get into details. Anyway Gays theres nothing wrong with them. Most gays are like us.

Back
Top Bottom