Knife Buying (ArrizX_MuziK threads)

Half Evil

Golden Master
Buying a Knife online: Do they come sharp, or blunt?

Well im looking (like another member is) for a butterfly knife.

http://www.888knivesrus.com/product/CH0012

Im looking at that one. Why? Because that would look so freaking cool framed up in my room. Anyways.. From that site, they say that for an extra $6 they will blut the tip and dull the blade for safe training. But, when you buy it shows down at the bottom, ''plain edge''. So plain meaning un touched or plain meaning safe?

And do you know of any site, that has good deals on these knives? And do you know of any sites that sells them sharp. Because I dont beleive in a dull knife. If its a knife, its made to be sharp. (Personal preference thing).

Anyways.. any insight would be a great help. Thanks!

EDIT>

Please before a mod closes this, Pm me :)

EDIT>

http://www.ebladestore.com/knives/BF-031.html

What about this one.. and does it come sharp?

Re: Buying a Knife online: Do they come sharp, or blunt?

plain means its just a straight edge, no serrating (although it says you can get it serrated for $2) but yes it is sharp.

I've always liked this site. They have really good deals on knives and if you're into any sort of fantasy style knives and swords then this is really a great place to get them. Go to the site http://budk.com/Default.asp?bhcd2=1142215473 to see what im talking about.

oh and to answer your question, whether the knife comes sharp or not usually depends on the type. I would say for that butterfly knife that it will be sharp because it isn't exactly a "display only" type knife.

You know you're talking about an illegal weapon. Suppliers won't ship to states that have outlawed them.
No more of these post.

No more of these post?

You mean your going to lock this?

Anyways.. I think they do. I mean I think this is just like silencer for a gun. Legal to own, illigal (sp) to carry with you. Or use.

Also, sorry for some confusion. Because I was taking about a non-double edged blade. Because one those you can get them dulled or whatever. But yeah..

Anyways.. Any other suggestions for this type of knife?

since u and me are both in the market for a butterfly knife i would recommend getting one off www.knifezilla.com and get a jaguar one. That site you posted isnt that good cause those are kinda cheap.

Ill look into that.. And dude.. Check your PM box. Im going to send you one.

setishock said:
You know you're talking about an illegal weapon. Suppliers won't ship to states that have outlawed them.
No more of these post.
The only state that they wont ship to is CA

Back
Top Bottom