Warrock=*BAD*

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
i had war rock downloaded playing for a while and i had some problems so i went to uninstall and when i did it deletes like 50 filles on my desktop like movies i had iTunes games and mroe now i dont know what to do. and its annoying plus i need to get my itunes to work

I haven't actually tried Warrock but i've seen someone play it for 5 minutes and find it riddled with bugs.

it does actualy have a few bugs lots of hackers and stuff though. recently i tried to restore it but my dvds etc are gone :(

weird. The uninstaller must just have certain files type programmed in to be remove which explains the removal of your itunes etc. Sounds like a messed up game.

well i kdont know it wont let me unistall itunes to reinstall it i tried restoring it but seems like all the files are gone. i tried searching for it my ventrilo stuff is there but my dvds etc are gone :(

WarRock sucks. The servers were ridiculously laggy, the weapons models aren't that great and it's really just a crappy imitation of Battlefield 2.

Back
Top Bottom