:O :O MY siggy :(

i dont know, was it more than 5 lines? i dont know if they can get deleted if theyre more than 5, maybe

Yeah if its more then 5 which i think it was. I did see him have 5 lines before maybe Brookfield deleted it..

If your sig is over 5 lines and you have been notified several times to edit it, or it's offensive then it will get taken out.
I didn't do it, however. I'll see if I can find out who did.

Zack_Wylde said:
My Sig just disappeared =( what happend :'(
I did it, Iposted & told you I did, it wasn't appropriate, put one back if you like of course, but be careful what you put, you remember what the last one said.

setishock said:
If your sig is over 5 lines and you have been notified several times to edit it, or it's offensive then it will get taken out.
I didn't do it, however. I'll see if I can find out who did.
I did Seti, I told him Iwas going to, didn't realise it had to be several times, Ididn't know that was a rule, sorry, see my other post, seperate to the one the link refers to, you can view it, someone on this thread has provided a link, have a look.

Maurice

i never saw any of that .. if never got any warnings .. but ok ... it was just a bit of a joke .. but meeh ... if you dont like a little fun in your life i wont give you it ... =(

Back
Top Bottom