Stupid Balances!!! :(

i know what you mean kage, i got ill when on a school trip to eurodisney.
my m8 couldnt go cus he got ill.

Not good

you live in america? why go to france? just go to floida with a few mates in the summer to make up for it ;)

Heh, I hate being sick. I stayed home today from it... but I can't recall the last time that it has screwed up an event I planned on.... too bad man...

Thats what I do if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just start taking meds, I usually can catch it quick enough to get rid of it totally in a couple days. I don't think I've ever missed work, or high school for that matter because I was sick....lol

Wow Tommy Boy, thats great :D
Haha yeah, drug yourself up :p

Well I actually feel alright this morning :)

I tend to, when I'm ill gradually get worse though as the day wears on. I feel perfectly fine in the morning unless its something really bad, so thats good :)

Kage said:
Why do you find that whenever your going to do something important which you've planned, and your really looking forward to it, that a few days before (like whats happening to me), your family one after the other starts getting ill!!

I'm planning to meet this girl from the net with one of my best mates, who we've been talking to for about 5 years, and were all looking forward to it.

3 hours ago I started feeling light headed, 1 day before I go. How horrible is that?! :( I was going to stay at my mates house tommorow night to be ready to go, etc, and so I only had to last until then.

If I get what they have now, I don't know what I'll do, but it always starts off with my little sister that has a low immune system :(

Anyway, has anyone else had any experiences like this?

I somehow believe you see there is a balance, and good has to counteract evil, etc, so what I'm going to do is going to be so great, that we all have to be ill for it to balance out.

I'm so annoyed, its unreal :( *slams hands on the desk*

Wow, that happened to me, in a way atleast. I just got sick a few days ago and have been down with the cold, sore throat and runny nose, only several days from a camp. This isn't good, if i don't recover quickly then my friends will have to sleep in a room with coughs all night.

Oh dear. i hope you recover quickly then. Since you've had ti for a few days, theres a chance it might be gone.

Take some paracetamol if you can, as it lowers your temp, though always keep to guideline amounts!

这种事情 也说 不清楚~~~
中国人说这个是迷信

Back
Top Bottom