Longest song you've ever heard!

of course techno is that long, techno can go on forever...
But the longest song I have on my computer is about 29 minutes by john mclaughlin.

Chris

Dream Theater - Octavarium: 24 mins
Cathedral - The Garden: 26 mins 58 secs
Meshuggah - In Death - Is Death: 13 mins 22secs
Bigdumbface - It's Right In Here: 19 mins 45 secs
Satyricon - Black Lava: 14 mins 31 secs

- Slayer

Finding lenghty tracks that suit my tastes are a bit more difficult, since I listen to primarily heavy metal...

I think the longest track I have is
Stratovarius - Destiny... but i can't remember, I have a few that are in the 10 minute area..

Yes - America (10:34)

Oasis - Better Man (38:02 - but it's 34 mins of silence because they screwed something up on the Heathen Chemistry CD - my copy is completely genuine :D )

UK31337 said:
Yes - America (10:34)

Great song :) But out of Yes's long songs I prefer "Starship Trooper: Lifeseeker/Disillusion/Wurm" (9 mins 25 secs), Dream Theater got a lot of influences from this song.

man...that is nuts how long some of those songs are that you guys listen to. How can you do it?...I hate long songs, about 4-5 minutes is enough for me. I like heavy metal and all kinds but I can't stand a song that is 10-12 minutes long. The longest song I have ever heard is American Pie by Don McLean which is 11+ min long and I could barely stand to listen to that....lol

Atom Heart Mother (a)Father's Shout, (b) Breast Milky, (c) Mother Fore, (d) Funky Dung .... - Pinf floyd ; 23.45

Back
Top Bottom