Pictures of my most recent build!

LukeD1

In Runtime
Check my new build. Specs are in my signature. Anyone got and suggestions for moding the case to hide those wires better? Thanks everyone. Later.
Crop2.jpg

Crop1.jpg

Thats kewl. If you think your wires are messy though, you should see my power cables...ouch...

I think this should be in the gallery section though.

Case is HUGE! As for the wiring im not sure, everycase is different just be creative. Is there a clear panel on that? or is it just a normal panel?

Normal panel but Im gunna mod it with clear plexi strips in a custom design. So eventually clear.

I have an idea, attach a strip of J-Trim it's used for gutters to the side of the computer and run the wires along that.

Nice, the only thing I hate about full tower cases is the height...I don't have room for one. :p Nice nonetheless.

Massive case i must say. Looks great though aside from a few messy cables but no big deal. Just buy some cable ties and put them in place.

i dont like the design of that board. They put the RAM in a weird spot causeing the chipset fan to be under the GPU

Well most nForce boards are like that. DFI motherboards have some weird PCB positions...I don't know why, but the SLI-DR Expert is one of the best motherboards for overclocking in the market, if not THE best.

Back
Top Bottom