Act

lol no i already took it i was just wondering if anyone has been known to crack the new one, because from what i herd it is suposed to be impossible to crack, but of course nothing is.

it's a link to amazon, -the nets biggest shop, so in some ways, yes I thikn it is so well known...

I don't think it's spam, but it could be... (some members can give opinions if they want to). and it's a revision guide book.

also it was in direct relation to a question, rather than a random link, but I see the point here.

Here is the question...

Is linking to a product in direct relation to a question asked spam... what if someone asks for memory recomendations? or for a shop that sells cases?
spam is defined as unsolicited advertising, so if it was directly asked for... ???

I don't get what this business of being impossible to crack is. From my understanding, ACT is some kind of college entry test, now how would that be "uncrackable"?

To the OP: clearly explain what you mean by ACT - it seems nobody knows, apart from yourself.

The ACT is an entry test into college, and what cracking it is: trying to find a system of the test, so that you can learn a pattern, there for create the pattern on a test of your own, there for get into a good college with no knowledge! im a poet and i dont know it. :cool: <and look like that while your doing it.

Thats lame... I don't intend on getting into college, but what if they didn't put a pattern into the act? We are doing terra nova now heck I don't even care on the practice test I marked A straight down and when they asked me to reconzige two famous poeple I wrote down Tom for him making cheese cake and bob for making fruit cake neither of which that I like. Don't take it seriously some pople freakk over tests. I never have and on the tests that do matter I tend not to study and pass without a hitch. Heck I got one of the highest PSAT scores appartenly in my old school. My teacher asked how hard I studied I looked at her and went I didn't even open a book or read a thing about it.

im with you there man i cant study or else i end up doing worse then if i would have just not studied.

I know i've studied for a few tests. I learn more by simply doing it, then actually reading it. Also I mean I've been in speacial eduaction programs because of some slight learning disabilities. Like ADD and stuff and one thing that all they say is that I have a lot of common sense. They way I look at stuff is from a logical point and that means I normally do veryw ell I tests because of course all answers must make sense.

xguynameddavex said:
The ACT is an entry test into college, and what cracking it is: trying to find a system of the test, so that you can learn a pattern, there for create the pattern on a test of your own, there for get into a good college with no knowledge! im a poet and i dont know it. :cool: <and look like that while your doing it.
Would you please tidy up your sig, I can delete it if you'd rather, using mod powers, but I'd rather not, then you could re-enter without those tags, they have no effect in the sig area, I know, I tried it on mine, I tried using bold, it didn't work.

Thank you

they say that C is the most common answer in multiple choice test actually...

BUT.. there is meant to be a standard distribution, so if you mark the same column each and everytime you should score at least 25%!

Back
Top Bottom