What in the hell should I say to them?

Half Evil

Golden Master
My parents are trying to help me out with everything! I mean really, I only suck at math. But they try and help with everything! Right now im trying to type a book report, and, dad is all like why don't you have your mother help you. Im like why? And he says because shes good at that. Im like nah.. thats okay. I got this. And shes all like no, ill help, im good at that kind of stuff, orginization and all. And im kinda stuck.. because they want to help after dinner.. But.. Like.. I dont want them too! What should I do. As you can see they obviously wont take no for an answer.. And yeah, lol i do have friends. but there all mamma's boys. So Id rather not ask them, lmao! :D

Well my mom always offers to help with my english papers cause she has some free time in which she likes to type things like my paper..........lol so that is awsome cause i dont have to do it. But my math no one in my family is good at it and im in advanced math so there is no way she could help. and my dad doesnt live with me so its not like i could go over to his house just to do math.

Couldnt you just say no let me do it alone, or else i wont learn or say no i want to earn my grade and not let you guys let me get an easy A..I want to see what i can do on my own???

Or, "Hey thanks for the offer but I would like to learn how to get things done on my own so when you guys are dead and buried I can still function on my own!"

But no really, just say that you need to learn some things by yourself and if you are stuck you will ask them.

You have such wonderful parents. I wish mine would help me too. You're lucky because a lot of families these days are so dysfunctional that the parents are never there for their kids while they're going through school. Even when struggling with homework, they don't help or don't know how to do it.

If you are really bad at math, the extra help from your parents is nice. I could've used the help when I was in school. If you really don't want their help, then just tell them that you're getting help from your instructor or tutors from school, or let them know that your friends are helping you out in math (since you guys are in the same class). That way, they won't worry as much.

You don't know how lucky you are...most parents wouldn't give a **edited** about your academic problems. If you don't want their help, tell them that you'll ask for it when you need it. Or at least have your parents proof-read your book report so they can help point out mistakes you missed.

Yeah. I know Im really lucky. Most parents here dont give a rats ass. The thing with me though is I can get it all done on my own. And the parents dont let me prove it. Which makes me all flustered, and from there, I just dont want to do the wokr..

Back
Top Bottom