***** Not again!!! C'mon, This BS IS LAME!!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah.. Remember a While ago, I was banned from my internet.. Because of using p2p. Happened again.. Only with out one thing. The P2P!!!!

www.Rabbitmeadows.com

Im sick of this. I did nothing out of the ordinary.. It was being laggy when I first got on it. And then I did email.. forums, myspace. I even played a little guild wars. Almost was impossible to do. I mean.. so laggy.. Whats there problem. Seriously.. I didnt do anything! I swear it! I mean, sure id like to my parents, but would I lie to you guys?! NO! I didnt freaking do it!

Anyways.. this is for a point.. Do yours guys isp's suck!?

Re: Shitttttt Not again!!! C'mon, This BS IS LAME!!!

You got that one song from that guy earlier on here.
you know those bastards are monitoring what your doing.
just find a better service.
or i can send em a present if ya want lol

My ISP sucks to a high degree! My internet is so unstable! When it works, its good, when it doesn't, well, I have to do a full network reboot, which I don't like doing with slow computers on the other end of my house. Errrr darn Verizon. Which is why I'm switching to Comcast 8MBp/s in about 5 days. OH YEAH!!! :D

Mines alright... the prices are total **** And the max speeds for the whole country... lol (I don't wanna say) Thier service is great, i ordered broadband online and told them to hurry up and go it in 2 days :p
www.xtra.co.nz

Mine sucks, I have the SBC Yahoo DSL well now its AT&T. But its soooo slow now. I seriously used to not lag in CS:S at all. My ping was around 40. Now with so many people getting it my ping is almost constantly at like 100

mine isnt too bad. i have optimum online. it's in the tri state only. its like $50 a month though, such a rip off, but i get 15 mbps. not bad...i also have their digital phone and digital cable. i get $20 off every month with all 3, but its still expensive. they don't care what we do..at least i dont think. i used to be on p2p all the time, i stopped now, but i never got banned or anything

My ISP have a ploicy, its you internet do as you like. They even address P2P and say its not abig deal. They don't care if its legal or not sicne they aren't affected. Your ISP sucks swithc.

Yeah, thats how it should be. RIAA dont come to them if anything big ever happens, they go straight to the user lol

Anyways, My Internet is pretty cool (I say that now, if it even lightnings twice out here though they shut everything off up there to prevent data loss and we have to wait till the storm passes in order to get online -_-) I use Mediacom, Kick ass download speed, Regular downloads of 300kbps lately, (p2p) and i download from servers at ike 150-200kbps

But my upload speed bites, I can not upload faster than 75kbps It just wont do it. And it really sucks for when Im trying to host a match on Live, I can only support 6 people, 7 if im lucky. 8 and it gets crappy

I get 256k on 3GB Cap for 50 bucks a month......................................
Plans changing soon so it will be 3.5MB on 5GB Cap.......

I still think mine does suck at that but thier suport ios greeaat

Mine's great. Telewest Broadband, I get just what I want from an internet service: the internet and great customer support. None of all that useless crap AOL gives you.

Plus it's cheap, £17.99 a month for 2meg!

Back
Top Bottom