Where do you work???

Simple thread, if you have a job, wether you get paid or not, where do you work at?

I work at Burger King. Home of the Whopper. And I can honestly say, DO NOT EAT AT BURGER KING! IT IS HORRIBLY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!! I'll tell my stories in a little bit, but first, I would like to know where YOU work. :)

I work at Six Flags Great America. This is my second year, its pretty fun. But by july, every day is hell. ITS SO FREAKING HOT! But hey, 200 a week is worth it.

This summer is going to be the local gym. At about $8 an hour. And all I have to do is give people cards, give people towles when they ask.. And tell people to speed it up if there lotering.. (sp)

allenn812 said:
I work at Six Flags Great America. This is my second year, its pretty fun. But by july, every day is hell. ITS SO FREAKING HOT! But hey, 200 a week is worth it.

Six Flags would be fun to work at. Do you get to ride for free?

But yes, Burger King is an interesting place to work. I definetly advise you to eat there...ever.

You see, there's these thigns called 'holding times', well, we have Chicken Tenders, and people usually don't order until late at night. So, we just reset the holding time. Not exactly healthy, but hey, it prevents waste! :D Also, the deep frier produces weird and some times crazy foods. Ever deep fried a piece of lettuce, or a pickel? Well, the results are shocking! :eek:

Plus, if you run a whopper patty thorugh the broiler twice, it shrinks to about half of its original size. Oh, and don't even get me started on the onion rings...

Im going to university right now but in a couple months i will be returning to Arctic Spas where I build hot tubs.

1337DuD3 said:
Six Flags would be fun to work at. Do you get to ride for free?

But yes, Burger King is an interesting place to work. I definetly advise you to eat there...ever.

You see, there's these thigns called 'holding times', well, we have Chicken Tenders, and people usually don't order until late at night. So, we just reset the holding time. Not exactly healthy, but hey, it prevents waste! :D Also, the deep frier produces weird and some times crazy foods. Ever deep fried a piece of lettuce, or a pickel? Well, the results are shocking! :eek:

Plus, if you run a whopper patty thorugh the broiler twice, it shrinks to about half of its original size. Oh, and don't even get me started on the onion rings...

The rides are already free with admission. I do get a discount on everything but food (sucks) and if i wanted to go on a ride, workers go straight up the exit and go on right away. Oh yea

allenn812 said:
The rides are already free with admission. I do get a discount on everything but food (sucks) and if i wanted to go on a ride, workers go straight up the exit and go on right away. Oh yea

Awesome. I wish I could ride rollercoatsers for free. That would be awesome.

Does anyone get any kind of benefits? Such as medical or anything?

allenn812 said:

haha thats so awesome i envy you!

Back
Top Bottom