The Sims 2 Open for Business

joe pic

Fully Optimized
It comes out today, anyone going to get it? I've been sim player all my life, so i'm definitely going to get it. Anyone else?

hmm, i started my gaming "career" playing the sims, but it kinda died down, when i got my XBOX...

Maybe ill *cough buy it cough*..Hey recon congrats on post count well im early but ur 1 post away so congrats !

Sims are really boring now. They never really changed. :rolleyes:

I remember when I was playing, I cheated by getting unlimited money and i bought the most insane house, I went through so much days of regret after it. :( It was terrible. :(

Yeah just like Tycoon games , If u ask me they ran out of ideas and came up with gay games like Lemonade Tycoon ...I like Roller COaster tycoon but after that it went down hill same old crap over and over got boring

I don't play the Sims, but when Sims 2 was coming out, they advertised it to be such a new thing. A new way of playing, etc. Loads of complex things happening in the background.

I expected it to be really cutting edge in technology behind all the graphics (how it was programmed/features), etc, and to tell the truth, when I got to play it after my sister bought it, I was dissapointed with the way it worked.

It became something every PC game can do. Nothing revoloutionary at all.
So yeah...

There working on a Sims 3 by the way, I've heard. It was bound to come.

I like the Sims 2 upgrade because of the building and graphics upgrades, but beyond that I haven't noticed a major difference :p

yeah, what attracted me to the sims was the architectual design capabilities, i don't know why, but its facinating

haha theres nothing better than creating a huge family, creating a pool, removing the ladder, speeding up time... well you know the rest. lol.

hahhaa. nahh that gets boring after a while. what i did recently was bring them upstairs in the bedroom, and put a fence blocking the staircase...and make sure the fridge was downstairs. ah, too bad sims can't jump. mmwahahaha

Back
Top Bottom