Microsoft's new handheld

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
Take a look:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/691/691935p1.html

To be honest I'm not too excited about this, Nintendo has beaten the PSP with the DS (a hugely underpowered and simple machine in comparison) so I don't think Microsoft will succeed, especially in Japan (have you seen the Japanese sales figures for the 360? About 150,000 sold since launch).

It seems alright, but to me, its rather like a smaller palm PC pilot that can do more, not a console as such. Though they say they want it to do everything, which is okay, but it isn't really that small either, and it definietly does not have the looks.

the features seem good. But we have seen how the DS has been beating the PSP even though the PSP has almost the same features has the new handheld.

I think it looks pretty cool. I think it will be expensive.

Yeah, i think it will be expensive also. It just seems like a pocket PC though with 3D cababilities for games. Doesn't seem immencely different than that.

So in that sense, it can't compete with handhelds like DS and PSP anyway, even if Microsoft think it can.

It seems big, is it just me? or does it look huge? lol.
And how can the DS beat the PSP if it can't play music or movies???
IMO i like the PSP, and probably will buy one soon.

It does look huge yes, but like I said, it won't compete with handheld gaming consoles of now... its basically a pocket PC with more gaming capability...
I still catoragarise the PSP as a gaming console.
With that, I wouldn't.

I agree it's big and bulky, but in the article it says:

"Keep in mind that the movie is a year old, and is purely video concept art at this point"

David Lindon said:
What ever happened to that gizmondo thing?

This ms thing looks basically like a palm top to me!

lol, the company went bankrupt

Back
Top Bottom