Worth how much?

lhuser

Golden Master
contessamat.JPG

not sure of it's worth but it is definitely a collectable. I think you'll have to get it professionally appraised.

haha! Well, it is old, I definetly wouldn't pay more then $20 for it. No offence, but it looks liek somethign I would see at a garage sell...

Well it depends. I probably holds some sort of sentimental value, if not money. For all we know, that camera could be some special one of a kind camera, which would make it very valuable. However, since none of us are experts in the value of cameras, I think you should ask someone who really has that expertise.

Yes, I'm looking for one also, but I decidedto ask you and CV to make a first impression. That camera, is not like any 35mm cameras. We need some kind of special 35mm or it's going to cost a fortune. No batteries needed, since the flash is an add-on. It is also coming with the box...preety good shape too.

I have a feeling that makes pretty good...

Natalya will possibly know. She knows alot about cameras I believe.

lhuser said:
That clearly isn't your camera...

note the position of the flash holder, (your centre on auction to the left of body [looking straight on])
also notice film winder Your flat one on auction raised. (though this could be because there is film in yours or the button is just depressed).

Also Note that the lense is different, (yours is clearly neither the special nor rare 50mm lense as this projects more)...

are there any other significant marks on the camera ilke a model name or number?

even a serial number might help you discover the true value of the camera.

Back
Top Bottom