PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

ya use the edit button, belive me, if you double post and such, people dont like u here, i would know

i am not mad at u but i am just saying

Voodoo Child said:
ya use the edit button, belive me, if you double post and such, people dont like u here, i would know

i am not mad at u but i am just saying

okay, i wont do it again! thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: now there is a camera for sale, also: pictures!

Re: PARTING OUT MY DESKTOP + COWON_iAUDIO_X5_MP3_PLAYER+FREE_H-PHONES/+MORE/L@@K!!!!!!!!!

...are u trying to be rude to me or not...i am not picking up the vibe i think is showing.

Bump... Does anyone want anything?

EDIT:

UPDATE!!: I can start shipping IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!! i figured i can use the library computer to do all of my business! so i can ship immediatly! keep that in mind! i will ship as soon as i am paid!!

Bump!...

.....I can start shipping IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!! i figured i can use the library computer to do all of my business! so i can ship immediatly! keep that in mind! i will ship as soon as i am paid!!

Voodoo Child said:
double posting...

RULES:

You May:

1. Bump threads with the word 'bump' etc.

thats what it says in the rules but it doesnt say when i can bump so i am keeping it at least 6 hours apart like all of the other forums i am a member of!!! also... you're not the moderator so just leave it be, please. if your not interested in anything i am selling just dont post at all.

thanks,

voodoo child... shut up... :rolleyes:

yeah, your allowed to bump this with the word BUMP, so your legit.. but reduce your sig to 5 lines please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom