Remember how my tech teacher wanted me to crack the schools security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Well I did it, I got the passwords for Programmer, Administrator, and Installer

Well those are all local, I got it from getting SAM hashes. (Which most people wouldn't think to do so She's not worried about it)

I just have one more thing she wanted me to see if I could do, Network Administrative Password. That is a very strong account, you could mess with alot of stuff if you knew how to get the password. Well I personally don't know how the whole network login thing works. Any help? I mean.. I don't know where the actual server is so its not like I could get access to it. (Without finding it and finding a way to access it)

Does anyone know any known ways (or ways youve picked up on for that matter) of getting a network password? This is all for security, I've been requested by my teacher to do this. (As well as 5 other people that attend my school)

Hmm ... nice thing with the SAM file :)
Although i'm not so sure about the Network Administrative password ...

have u tried using the admin password as the network admin password at a password prompt? Try it...u might be surprised...most local accounts are also global...

-thecoolkidontheblock

You're treading on thin ice here with that question. Just some thing about your story isn't sitting right.
Thread closed and don't start another one on this subject matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom