Which Antivirus Program Is Best?

Why not? As far as I have come to know, pc cillin is the best av out there. While nav and mcafee didn't see certain viruses, pc cillin did. Pc cillin also comes with an antiphishing thing too.... um, comment! I want to know what you think techno.

Computer Genius said:
Having 2 can make each other retaliate.

yes it can.
But my gues is that companies who make lot's of money from their anti-virus products just make it so that ppl can't use other programs at the same time. Because then there is a smaller risk of their customers changing their AV to another one because they like the other one more.

I've had AntiVir for a long time. Back in the times I had f-secure but it didn't allow AntiVir to install so I uninstalled f-secure. Since then I have been using AntiVir. Then because everyone said that AVG is great I installed it too. Not once did AntiVir or AVG complain about each other. Now I have had them running for a few month with no problems. They even scan at the same time without any complaints.

Drunk? Ok... that's... nice... um, seriously, when you're feeling better, tell what you think of pc cillin.

Panda and F secure are really good programs,
I would stay away from Mcafee and the free programs. McAfee is a really bad program that ships with a lot of new pc's. The free programs , my question is do they have the R and D that other " pay" anti virus programs have and the answer without even thinking has got to be NO.

Back
Top Bottom