monitoring a home network

rinoa0587

Solid State Member
I was wondering if anyone here can recommend a program that will alow me to see what other are doing on the net over our wireless connection without actually installing anything into the computer I'm trying to monitor. My bandwidth is getting hogged by someone and I need to figure out if it is someone in my house or someone using our wireless network from an adjacent house. I can't go into my fathers girlfriends son's room and check his computer because he won't let me into his computer, so I need to monitor all connected computers from my computer. I realize this is a long shot, but I thought I'd try anyways. Thanks for any recommendations!
*Ash

I have seen many good Network monitoring, as well as bandwidth limiting, programs at http://www.download.com Just search in their networking areas and you should find something relavent to what you want. Make sure you read reviews though.

I went through everything I could possibly find at download.com but nothing really worked and beside that I've gotten a few viruses from all of the different softwares i tried using.

Back
Top Bottom