anti-virus/spyware programs?

friday1

Solid State Member
what are some good anti-virus and anti-spyware programs? i already have avg and it works well but i have this virus that it detects but it wont delete. i also have avast! but that takes just too long to scan so i use it just to detect an incoming virus. any suggestions for other good FREE programs?

just find the file location with avg. and spybot seach and destroy is a good program...

AntiVir personal is a very good anti-virus.
And for anti-spyware I use, Spybot s&d, adaware and spyware blaster. Microsoft anti-spyware is also quite good.

And for that virus u have, boot in safe mode then scan with avg. Then it should be able to delete it.

If you can't delete the virus, then boot in safe mode and then run the scan again ...
Anyhow, good virus programs are definately AVG and good malware removers are Ad Aware, Spybot Search And Destroy and Microsoft Anti Spyware

i like antivir. that seems 2 me to be the best, i got it from a guy at one of the LAN parties i went 2 and it's pretty cool. i havn't had a ton of experence with it but i like it so far. also the last few times i've tried 2 update the definitions and such over the internet it gets currupt or something and i have 2 reinstall it completly which is a pain so unless i can figure out how 2 fix this problem i cant really update my antivir

Back
Top Bottom