Gateway M505 Laptop for sale $1100

Wednesday morning bump. If you have any questions let me know!

Im willing to add in my targus laptop bookbag and a optical mouse at the same price $950 Need to sell bad. If you are interested email me I can come up with some pictures of the bag. Its real nice and it fits just perfect, it was $80 retail. It has been used but from experience from lookin for a laptop bag its hard to find one for a widescreen laptop. Ill throw it in free. It is a awesome deal $950 plus shipping!

Okay i figured i would give a Saturday morning bump and the last cut in price! I need to sell ASAP I will take $800 plus shipping!! School is sneakin up on me and I need to sell this laptop! Send me a email if you have any questions. RedCivicGa4@aol.com

Ill give it alittle bit more time, its only been a week and I just dropped the price $150 so im going to wait and see what happens. And I have also recieved a few emails from this website from people that were interested. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Come on man if you dont have anything good to say about my sell please dont post at all. Is your comment constructive toward my thread and selling my laptop? No Is it going to help me get what I want to get out of it? No Are you wanting to buy my laptop? No, so please if you could just keep that to yourself from now on and not put down my selling price please, as it is doing nothing to help this thread, or helping me in selling my laptop in any way. I would greatly appriciate it, Thanks!

J4

I think your asking for too much, the specs are not amazing! Also, please stop doing so much double posting, just edit the thread, more and more posts are useless.

Alright seeing as ive had this for sell for a few weeks, and have made the differance for what im asking. I am going to lower my selling price to what these other say my laptop is worth. $650 plus shipping will take my laptop alone, i have already sold my case to someone else. So If you are interested please Email me at once again RedCivicGa4@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom