FS: Used Custom AMD PC

three83 said:
Older used PC in good condition....here is the link: Older Custom Computer . The listing ends on Nov-11-05 10:47:34 CST

By the way no one is going to pay 200.00 for that computer...Its a typewriter basically... I would rather have a newish PDA than that... Lower the price to more like 30.00...
Good try though...

Well, auction ended and It didn't sell I guess you are right that $200 was too much...guess it was wishful thinking. I have relisted the item Computer On Ebay with a lower price bidding starts at $99 and buy it now is $150. No Reserve. Thanks.

Well $150 seemed to be the right price within 30 minutes of relist it sold already got payment via paypal. LENOL I guess you were wrong bout the $30. "Its a typewriter basically" I'd have to agree with this statement coming from someone like me and other people on this board but for some low income family with kids in high school or college this is an excellent PC.

you got a hell of a deal...Good job lol. Whoever is buying it though must be clueless...but thats ok your still getting a kickass deal...
LENOL

Back
Top Bottom