F/S new in box nvidia fx 3000 video card.

fasthpir40

Solid State Member
hello everyone. im selling a new in box nvidia fx 3000 video card. this thing is awsome. big heat sinks and fan cooled and more. they are very expensive. just make me some REASONABLE offers and ill concider them. if you want me to respond, please email me at pettyjerry@hotmail.com. here are some specs on the card.................

OVERVIEW
Productivity improvements can be achieved in two ways-through speed, or through efficiency. The right graphics hardware can enable both. Based on a foundation of quality engineering, NVIDIA Quadro FX delivers blistering application performance, unmatched features and the industry's highest image quality. Coupled with professional CAD and DCC applications, the NVIDIA Quadro FX makes real-time rendering an integral part of the design workflow, shortening the production process and enabling faster time to market.

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
NVIDIA QUADRO FX ARCHITECTURE ACHIEVES UNPRECEDENTED PERFORMANCE
Takes application performance to new levels by featuring three parallel vertex engines, a radically new line engine, the industry's first on-chip vertex cache, and eight fully programmable pixel pipelines coupled to a high-speed DDR graphics DRAM bus.

ADVANCED PROGRAMMABILITY EMPOWERS A NEW CLASS OF APPLICATIONS
The programmability of the NVIDIA Quadro FX architecture empowers the industry's leading OpenGL® and DirectX® workstation applications to now make the production rendering process an integral part of real-time design. This reduces design cycles, increases productivity, and accelerates time-to-market.

FULL 128-BIT FLOATING-POINT PRECISION DELIVERS THE INDUSTRY'S HIGHEST WORKSTATION QUALITY
NVIDIA Quadro FX, features 128-bit IEEE floating-point precision, making available millions of colors in a broad dynamic range. This results in the highest level of accuracy and the ultimate in visual quality.

CERTIFIED FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY EXPERIENCE WITH THE MOST DEMANDING WORKSTATION APPLICATIONS
The performance and power of the NVIDIA Quadro FX are built on a solid foundation of quality engineering. This engineering excellence is exemplified by the NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA), which is certified for quality by the entire spectrum of CAD and DCC applications.

PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Full 128-bit floating-point precision pipeline
12-bit subpixel precision
8 pixels per clock rendering engine
Hardware accelerated antialiased points & lines
Hardware OpenGL overlay planes
Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting
Hardware accelerated clipping planes
3rd-generation occlusion culling
16 textures per pixel
OpenGL quad-buffered stereo (3-pin sync connector)
AGP 8x with Fast Writes and sideband addressing
High-speed 256MB DDR memory
Fully programmable GPU (OpenGL 1.5/DirectX 9.0 class)
Optimized compiler for Cg and Microsoft HLSL
16x Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) up to 2048x1536 per display or 3840x2400 for single digital display
Dual DVI output - Drives two independent digital displays at 1600x1200, or one at 3840x2400
Dual-link TMDS - Drives one digital display up to 2048x1536 and another at 1600x1200 simultaneously
400 Mhz DACs - Two analog displays up to 2048x1536 @ 85Hz each
NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Fully compliant with professional OpenGL 1.5 and DirectX 9.0

PACKAGE CONTAINS
NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 AGP Graphics Card
2-DVI-I to VGA Adapter
CD-ROM Containing:
Drivers for Windows XP, 2000 & NT including DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL 2.0 support
Detailed Installation Guide
Quickstart Installation Guide
Quadro® Application Utilities CD-ROM (MAXtreme™, POWERdraft™)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
IBM or 100% PC compatible with genuine Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon class processor or higher
One available AGP 2.0 compliant slot or better
A vacant PCI slot adjacent to the AGP Slot
350W Power Supply with one available drive bay power connector
128MB system memory
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
Windows XP, 2000 or Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 5 or 6)
20MB of available disk space for full installation
VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor

thanks for your intrest.

Wow, yeah, I've heard how good those are.

How much would you be willing to part with it for? The most reasonable amount you can think of from the top of your head.

I'm just wondering would this make 3D Studio Max render in almost real time, or would it still take a while to render because it'll still shift the work to the CPU?

Back
Top Bottom