Gateway M505 Laptop for sale $1100

J4

Solid State Member
Gateway M505 Laptop for sale $800!!

I purchased this laptop for school alittle over a year and a half ago. I have come into some money problems and need to sell this laptop so I can continue with my schooling. Here are the specs on the laptop.

Gateway M505
Intel Pentium M Processor 1.4 GHz
15.4" WXGA Screen
40GB Hard Drive
512MB DDR SDRAM
24x DVD/CDRW Combo Drive
ATI Radeon 9600 w/64MB DDR Video Memory
Integrated SOund
V.92 56K Modem
Integrated 10/100 Etherrnet
Full Sized KB & EZ Pad Pointing Device
Integrated Speakers
Lithium Ion Battery w/AC Pack
Windows XP Home
Works 7.0
Integrated 802.11b Wireless Networking

The laptop will come reformatted and in the orginal box I bought it in. It includes everything it came with including the ac adapter and all the software. I will only accept paypal. If you have any questions feel free to email me at RedCivicGa4@aol.com or hit me up on AIM RedCivicGa4. The only thing that is wrong with this laptop is a small scratch on the top on the laptop right below the gateway emblem. It in no way effects the operation of the laptop. I will include some pictures. Thanks

J4

My pictures are on my desktop at my other place. If you see this thread before I have posted up the pictures and are interested, ill drive my ass over there and send em to ya!! Thanks again!

Finally got some pictures.. If you are interested make an offer. Money is needed bad and i will consider the best offer.
p1010050.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010046.jpg

I know the screen looks alittle dirty I went and cleaned it up with lcd cleaning wipes and it looks fine now. There is no damage what so ever on the screen.
And that last picture shows the scratch that i mentioned on the first part of the thread.

the trade is a compaq deskpro i priced it from hp through there trade in program an its worth $1000 from them but i haven't had time to send it to them in the UK

Alright I will take $950 plus shipping! I need to sell this badboy. I love it to death but its gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom