Gateway 7510GX for sell. must see.

tehbrian

Baseband Member
hey guys, somewhat new here and yeah. i recently just had a crapload of bills to pay so now i need to sell my laptop. this gateway 7510gx is flawless. ALMOST brand new. I got it in the begining of August and I have had no problems with it. Fast processor, great graphics card. I used it to play alot of computer games but now I dont have time, college and working and stuff. I really need some money guys.

all the specs are at this website

http://reviews.cnet.com/Gateway_7510GX/4507-3121_7-31454224.html?tag=nav

please help me out.

I bought it for 1500 after taxes and such. I am selling it for 1200, all software, case, windows xp, and cables included. I'll consider offers, but please dont low ball me. I will be making an ebay auction soon.

thanks guys.

here are some pictures. sorry for the quality, done with my phone.

94340573061_3300.jpg

94340628485_3300.jpg

94340722437_3300.jpg

also, if interested, i will be accepting money orders, cashier's checks, and paypal. if you have any questions, please ask.

bump, come on guys. i just recieved my bills and i really need to sell this. it's flawless. i might consider going lower, just make me an offer.

first of all, what does bump mean?

the computer is great. if it weren't computer wasnt so expensive, i would get it. i mean, come on, its higher than the price of an fx-57. whats the lowest you'll go?

haha are you serious? 1200 is pretty cheap for the things it has in it. most gaming laptops run about 2000 and up, especially p4s. 1200 is the lowest i'm going for this 3 month old magnificant system

MarxSoccer said:
It's not a P3... :confused:

he made a post saying he wanted a p3 or higher laptop. so i gave him a link to my thread.

anyways, laptop down to 1100 now. really need some money guys. will accept money orders, cashier's check and bank checks. also i will take paypal, but buyer will have to pay for the 3% fee. Also, buyer will have to pay for shipping and handling. As always i will take some offers. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom