Full Computer Set up for Sale *please look*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaki

Daemon Poster
Here is the computer set up that I am selling:
Asus P4c800-e-Deluxe motherboard, http://reviews.cnet.com/ASUS_P4C800-E_Deluxe_-_mainboard_-_ATX_-_i875P/4505-3049_7-30535112.html

Intel 2.4 Ghz (this processor is very uniques and has been described as a big mistake by intel, because it overclocks up to 3.8 ghz, and costs half the price, it is very popular among gamers for this reason)
Samsung CD-R, CD-RW, DVD combo drive
1 Gigabyte of DDR ram
80 gigabyte Western Digital Caviar 8 mb L2 cache 7200 rpm
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2.0 Sound Card
ATI 9600 PRO 128 MB Video Card
Antec True Power 450 Watt powersupply
Antec ATX Full Tower, with 4 fans (two in the back, one on the side, and one in the front) Removable hard drive and floppy disk bays)
Lockable case door.
Creative Modem
Broadband/dsl/dial-up ready
Sony floppy disk drive

Offers should begin at $1400

This computer is perfect for gaming, workstation applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Quarksxpress, Corel Painter, Microsoft Word and other Office applications. There are no heating problems with the computer in fact it runs at only 30-40c all the time even after being on for 24 hours. The Case provides quiet computing and easy access to all the parts. THere are two usb and one firewire ports in the fron of the case.

please reply either in this thread, or send me a private message, or email me at zaki3x@yahoo.com

thanks.

Tommy Boy said:
$1400!! are you nuts!?!?
that is a $500-$600 computer at most.
well, i considered the fact that i paid about 2 grand for this, and the processor is still sought after, and is OCable up to 3.8 ghz.

1400 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! YOU PIAD 2,000 FOR IT?! Let's see.....

CPU - 150

Motherboard - $200

Samsung CD Burner DVD Combo, $40 at most

1GB DDR RAM - You didn't state what brand or cas latency so I'll say $125.

80GB WD HD - you didn't say sata or ide but at most this would be $65 if it were SATA

Sound Card - I'll say $100

Vid card - first off, the 9600pro is a bad card, either way it costs about $80

PSU- $85

Case - 75 -ish

Modem - 20?

Floppy - 10 bucks

Total cost - 950 dollars....and i overestimated on a good amount of parts....

Also, is it on stock cooling? I would guess so because if not you would probably put in the cooling device to make it sound better. Also, OCable to 3.8GHz? I have a hard time believing it unless you have done it yourself, in which case it cannot run at 30-40c without water cooling as it is an intel p4.

Oh and BTW, you got gipped. Oh and, nice L2 CACHE on your hard drive....

I wouldent spend $1400 on this computer when with that money I could buy 10x's the speed, that pc sells on ebay for less than $400 now and days

Zaki said:
(this processor is very uniques and has been described as a big mistake by intel, because it overclocks up to 3.8 ghz, and costs half the price, it is very popular among gamers for this reason)

Gamers don't care much about clock speed, you trying to attract gamers to buy this? A gamer would know that AMD owns intel in gaming clock speed or not. And gamers aren't gonna buy a PC that uses a 9600PRO....think about it.

TBH I agree, you were ripped off when you bought the thing.

Can you o/c a 2.4 to a 3.8? Please prove that to us.

Doesn't look like you're getting a positive response here, have you tried eBay?

No, perhaps he wasn't ripped off. He got it for around 1k probbaly. And then is trying to scam someone....fully possible. Or he coulda gotten ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom