Breakfast Time

How the hell do you stop people from eating?"No officer it was just a really big snack"

Breakfast (Before the Office became the average workplace) was supposed to supercharge your body with carbs (fuel) that you used during the day. Now we eat all those carbs, go to a cubicle, and it turns into fat

Presuming you don't have a 2 mile walk and a 2 and a half hour train journey to work which is not a cubicle but another train going to Manchester and you're standing all day feeding the people you're talking about, who sit around and do nothing.

Lol :D

One meal a day... I bet alot of fat people are sitting in hell right now in the one meal a day room

That, Is torture

Meal...morsal..crumb...nothing..?????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████???????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿???????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????â–²???????????????â–²??â–²???????????â–²???â–²????????????????â–²??????????
????????â–²???????????â–²????â–²???????????â–²???â–²?â–²???????????â–²?â–²???????????
??????????â–²???????â–²??????â–²???????????â–²???â–²???â–²????????â–²??â–²????????????
????????????â–²???â–²????????â–²???????????â–²???â–²?????â–²????â–²????â–²?????????????
??????????????▲???????????▲???????????▲???▲???????▲▲??????▲????????
??????????????â–²???????????â–²???????????â–²???â–²????????â–²???????â–²???????????
??????????????â–²???????????â–²???????????â–²???â–²?????????????????â–²??????
??????????????▲???????????▲???????????▲???▲???¿¿¿???????????▲???????
??????????????▲?????????????▲?▲??▲▲?????▲?????????????????▲?????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

.. o_O

/ me talks to self

..and people say IM in the 'Social lounge' all the time and SPAM it..mm kay thens...

hehe, your all mental, though it makes sense.

If you don't do much in the day, and your still eating as much as you used to (Like for example if you had to walk further before) then of course, your bodies still going to be used to getting more, but people can train themselves to cut down.

Yes, I have cereal and after I while I just didn't feel hungry for lunch anymore really, and could survive until dinner. I mean, hehe, whats the point eating when your not hungry? Thats just mad. What thats doing is just programming you that thats when you usually have something, so you should have it now...

Anyhow, i'm surprised at people who don't have any breakfast :eek: It is the most important meal of the day, and its what starts your stomaches metabolism off for the other meals of the day. Without it (even a piece or two or toast would do) it doesn't start as well, and so you actually gain more weight within the day since your stomach isn't working as hard on processing the food :p

Haha, well I didn't know that! I shall endeavour to eat as much as I can!

Paradox said:
One meal a day... I bet alot of fat people are sitting in hell right now in the one meal a day room

That, Is torture
Lol, either that, or eating loads of food day in and day out like in Simpsons :D

Back
Top Bottom