Spanish...

I am taking spanish III and its not bad so far. It does get harder later in the year because of all the subjunctive tenses. spanish 4 and 5 (if your school offers it) are the real killers.

I can take Spanish next year in grade 10. Right now i have to take french, but next year i can replace french with spanish. But i dont know if i'd dothat. i've been taking french for 6 years in school now, so there is no need to change paths.

I was going to take spanish one and two since I already know the language this year, But Im planning On taking easy classes in my Senior Year

I took Spanish 1 last year. I got a C. :(

I might take it again next year. I wish my school had Chinese...then I would get a A in Modern Languages and get my necsessary UC credits. :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
But even the Chinese have English in the back of their heads. They just got it all wrong when they started talking and its gone down hill since then. It is probably all the rice, makes you crazy.

Oh, shut up. You Brits and your wacko Tea.

Haha :D Everybody loves Tea! It is what made us invent everything important ever :D So I suppose we have something to thank the Asians for... although its always possible God made a mistake in making Asians think of cleaning water by boiling it and making it into Tea, and Westerners by Fermenting it and turning it into Beer :p Even God can make a mistake!

You can thank us Asians for gunpowder :D and the Portugese for using it in a horrible way.

Back
Top Bottom