Got a free Computer... Need HELP!!! (Answer)

catalyst1

BSOD
Maurice said:
You've got me confused now, & not for the first time, are you for or against him returning it, or attempting to bypass the password?,....& don't highlight member's posts, remove the highlights you inserted now , I'm not an idiot, [careful what you comment!] I knew what they were referring to.

You're treading that fine line yet again, do you want to be banned? [not a threat]

Kay, when you lock a thread, it makes it super difficult for me to answer your questions in that thread. Now, I'm working under the assumption that you don't just ask questions for the sake of asking questions. I think you're a reasonable person, and with that said, allow me to retort....

I don't understand how returning the computer makes any sense. First of all, it's not like there's any worth in returning it - nothing was paid for it. Second, the school doesn't want them, so bringing it back to them is actually a burden. Now about highlighting members' posts, I don't really know what you're talking about. Are you talking about the threads I linked with "BIOS" and "password" highlighted? Cuz if you've searched the forum recently, you'd know that search terms are AUTOMATICALLY highlighted. If this isn't what you're talking about, please clarify.

Also, your rambling toward the end is really confusing. When did I call you an idiot, what did I comment, and what did you know they were referring to? I'm not trying to be an ass, I just really have no idea what you're talking about in those three statements.

As for my fine line treading, is that a trick question or what? Considering the fact that I can leave this forum whenever I want, why would I want to get banned? There's no reason. So yes, I will take that question as a threat because that's the only thing it can be.

Haha, that Maurice... he makes me laugh. Constantly considering the worst case scenario.

I suppose we can only hope he got that computer working :p What were they doing with XP on a Pentium 2 anyway?

Back
Top Bottom