Looking for cheap, but working parts!

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Hey everybody, I'm in need of ANY kind of cheap, lousy parts that you might have lying right next to you, or underneath your bed. Trying to keep this short, just any old mobo, gfx card, processor, hdd, you get the point. Trying to keep costs low..

I'm in Indiana, US. I'd be willing to let go of the processor for twenty bucks and the RAM for ten. The processor is, I believe, socket A and comes with the fan/heatsink, and the SDRAM is two sticks at least 32MB (might be 64MB, not sure) of PC100.

I sent you a eamil about one of my old computers, but I couldn't sent the pictures. Send me your email address again

spank_fusion said:
I'm in Indiana, US. I'd be willing to let go of the processor for twenty bucks and the RAM for ten. The processor is, I believe, socket A and comes with the fan/heatsink, and the SDRAM is two sticks at least 32MB (might be 64MB, not sure) of PC100.

Awesome! I will probably have to take you upon that, or atleast the processor. Email me with details concerning final price with shipping and all of that jazz :p

Lone136 said:
I sent you a eamil about one of my old computers, but I couldn't sent the pictures. Send me your email address again

It's up there a couple posts..^^

Bumpqpqpqpqp, Really looking for someone with cheap parts! If you are thinking about trashing them talk to me, I'm desperate!!!

Anyone can reach me on AIM too, it's there VVV

160$ shipped

Compaq presario

AMD 2400+, 256mb ddr ram, 60gb WD caviar, ATI 9600se, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM/Burner.

Back
Top Bottom