Shutting down

i leave my computer on 24/7. my computer goes into hibernation(a complete sleep) after 45 mins of idle so it's kinda off most of the day.

I shut down mine for about 5-6 hours once every couple of days. I use the PC all day, I'm a gamer too! Can't really afford to turn it off, have tons of downloads/uploads going on..Got websites to manage..Counterstrike Clan Matches..I'm usually tied up Monday-Thursday. LOL, what I like best about my life is that I enjoy most of the stuff I do.

TopWeb said:
I shut down mine for about 5-6 hours once every couple of days. I use the PC all day, I'm a gamer too! Can't really afford to turn it off, have tons of downloads/uploads going on..Got websites to manage..Counterstrike Clan Matches..I'm usually tied up Monday-Thursday. LOL, what I like best about my life is that I enjoy most of the stuff I do.

Hey have u got one of those cool computer chairs that have also act as toilet seats? :D j/k

But now seriously, do u work at all, or school or anything like that?

I have been seriously HUNTING for one of those chairs ever since I saw a picture of them on ebaumsworld.com. Please tell me if you know where to get one of those.

No, I quit school because it sucks. Atleast in India, school sucks- nothing more than a disciplinarian camp where they turn kids into obedient robots. I don't have a "job" & probably never will have one. I don't like working for others. My aim in life is to enjoy it(life) to the maximum as I won't probably get a second chance;)

Back
Top Bottom