how do hackers not get caught

re: agreed

Totally agreed. But to be kind. USE A PROXY! Plus alot of hackers go during the nite time or during the heaviest hours of traffic. Sorry mods if this isn't allowed, im just answering his question, to be nice of course. he is quite the newb to even ask that question...

-thecoolkidontheblock

Hmm ... google should do you
But yes, as the coolkid noted, most hackers use proxy servers, seeing as they are readily available and anonymous, the extreme ones, actually hijack a personal computer and then turns that itself into a proxy server, so that all the packets of data being exchanged between him and the webservers he is accessing actualyl appears from the infected computer, although all the data is being rerouted back to him

Well, being a noob myself, where do noobs go to learn this stuff? If this isnt the place for noobs to ask questions, what is?

Google is Od, Take away the Oogle, Add in the Od, You have God

Sorry, Anyways, All I have to say to you noobs out there: Search Current Security Exploits, Read books on how to keep yourself safe, Then you can learn how others are keping themselves safe and Exploit what they all dont know.

You have to have what we call the hacker mindset, if you cant think like one you cant be one, Just as simple as that

you know, I think most people Dont even know what an IP is, I mean.. They hear IP and think it has something to do with hacking automatically, I am constantly changing proxies just for more annonymity and Its not even to do anything illegal... most the time

Back
Top Bottom