Your Dream PC Configuration??

ashish

Baseband Member
Hey Everyone,

Everyone computer nerd/enthusiast/geek has a dream configuration, you know the hardware configuration that you can only dream of but either cant afford to buy it or some other reason.

Just wondering if you could list yours, I'll start with one:

PIV-3.4Ghz, 1 GB DDR RAM, 2 160GB HDD (Seagate 7200 RPM), 21 Inches Flat Panel Monitor, DVD Burner & a CD-Burner, 256 MB Nvidia AGP, 256 MB Detachable Zip Drive, Creative Audigy, 6.1 Surround sound speakers with woofers, Multimedia IR keybrd and Mouse.

Only list configuration that are actually available in the market :)

Old thread but noone ever replied!

Athlon X2 4800+ Is the highest they have correct?
4GB DDR RAM
2x Hitachi Deskstar 500GB Hard drives
Widescreen LCD Flat panel monitor - At least 21"
16x DVD Burner + and - R
2x 7800GTX's in SLi

Mobo...idk :-/.....and a kick ass sound card....audigy2 at least.

not sure, but it'd be crazy

2x 7800GTX's in SLi
8gb RAM (not sure what type)
8x huge ass plasma screens
whole lodda hard drive (terabyte at least)

loads of other crazy stuff, I'm not sure what I would get, but it'd be expensive :D

Modder said:
i would probly get a 20 terabyte hdd or something.

Well let's just say that u would have quite many hdds in ur room then. U can only put a few inside the case and the rest would need to be external. And the largest one I have seen is 2 terabytes, and it was an external one.

Id prolly go quite much with computergen, though with a cool plasma screen and prolly like 2-3 terabytes of hdd space.

For me:

-AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
-2gb (4x 512mb) Mushkin Redline DDR500
-2x 7800 GTX's in SLI
-2x 500gb Hard Drives
-Creative Sound Blaster Xtreme-Fidleity Fatal1ty Edition

Not sure about the motherboard...

ashish said:
Hey Everyone,

Everyone computer nerd/enthusiast/geek has a dream configuration, you know the hardware configuration that you can only dream of but either cant afford to buy it or some other reason.

Just wondering if you could list yours, I'll start with one:

PIV-3.4Ghz, 1 GB DDR RAM, 2 160GB HDD (Seagate 7200 RPM), 21 Inches Flat Panel Monitor, DVD Burner & a CD-Burner, 256 MB Nvidia AGP, 256 MB Detachable Zip Drive, Creative Audigy, 6.1 Surround sound speakers with woofers, Multimedia IR keybrd and Mouse.

Only list configuration that are actually available in the market :)
Would you prefer a PCI express graphics card?

Back
Top Bottom