Help please

Psych0

Baseband Member
Programs notworkin

hi ppl i am not sure if this belongs in this room but i will post it here anyway. some of the programs on my friends computer dont work and i was wonderin if u guys could help. the first program is Windows Media Player (this program opens but then closes its self down automaticaly) i dont know y it does this, do u and can it be helped. Another program is Limewire when i tryed to open it a box would pop up and say "Windows is searchin for Limewire .exe" but it neva find it, the last program is Internet Explorer when i tryed to open this a box poped up sayin "Windows can not find iexplorer.exe. this program is needed for opening files of type files". Now i hav looked on the C:\ and i can not find the folders for either Limewire or Internet Explorer in the program files folder and i was wonderin if they could hav been deleated form the C:\.
So i was wonderin what could hav caused this, and is there anythin i can do tp help i hav tryed to system restore but it will not let me restore to befor the program stoped workin. So is there anything u can do to help me fix this?? if so please help thanx alot.

Yo ppl u know when u delete a program or a file it always stays on your comp somewhere dosent it. Now i know that it is possible to look at all the deleted files and programs usin some sort of program, so i was wonderin if someone can give me a link to where i can download such a program so i can restore deleted files such as the Internet Explorer and Limewire folders please.

U might want to run a virus scan. There are programs that can recover deleted files, I just can't remember any names atm. Try google.

yea i tryed virus scan and it came up with nout, but i will carry on tryin and if i come up with anythins i will post it thanx. oh yea and if u remember any names be sure to tell me tar.

Back
Top Bottom