Laptop Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipson

In Runtime
Hey i just gota new laptop and its in portuguese how do i change it to english

I take it u are running Win. Go to control panel, regional and language options and select English US.
Did this help?

Wouldn't the language name be written in the name of it's user? But it doesn't matter... this is a dead thread. Not like anyone's going to read it...

Even if your in Spanish... in the language options it should say "english" It shouldn't say the word "english" written in spanish.

Um, people are going to read it BECAUSE YOU BUMPED IT. And you need to first get to that page, which will all be in portuguese.

Ya know, this was the first thread in the forum
Depending to the language you need, the OS CD should be a matter for you

cheaty112 said:
Wouldn't the language name be written in the name of it's user? But it doesn't matter... this is a dead thread. Not like anyone's going to read it...

Even if your in Spanish... in the language options it should say "english" It shouldn't say the word "english" written in spanish.

We seriously frown on pulling up old threads and posting to them. The subject is long dead and with it being 2 years old, I'm positive about that. Old threads are kept as an archive of information. Please in the future refrain from doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom