insecure.org

Digital Being

Solid State Member
has anyone been to this site before, what do you think about it? They offer a program called Nmap which is used for administrators,auditors and hackers. I think it free and its open source so you cant beat that. check out the site if you haven't already. www.insecure.org

And it does... what exactly?

It would be better to tell it in your post because people like me dont liek clicking links that coucld potentially endanger their computer ;P

Nmap is a port scanner... it's used for checking ranges of IP addresses for open ports and hence vulnerable machines...

Insecure.org is a good resource that I'f used before... however for checking at home I still think you can't really beat grc.com

Yeh steve gibson is about as good as you get when it comes to secuirty. amazing guy. one of my heros

RewtGuy said:
Yeh steve gibson is about as good as you get when it comes to secuirty. amazing guy. one of my heros

"Hack the gibson" is all that comes to my head when you say that :p and we will break into the system and fly around in this nifty, conveniently made OpenGL Directory system where we have to FLY space shuttles around this computer. Oh ***spoiler*** the password is "God".

Lol is Steve Gibson Steven12? Because i thought his name was Steven Gibbons
Lol MrSmiley, you a professional hacker or something ? If you are, is there any way to skin cmd besides purchasing windowblinds ?

dyserq said:
Lol is Steve Gibson Steven12? Because i thought his name was Steven Gibbons
Lol MrSmiley, you a professional hacker or something ? If you are, is there any way to skin cmd besides purchasing windowblinds ?

If by hacker you mean programmer, then yes, I own my own Free Lance company (buisness is bad, but what can you expect out of an 18 year old who is an entering freshman in Nano-Technology). Have I been sent to Norway to work with a team on a security system? Yes. Was paid $10k plus expenses. Do I know how to work my way around a system, and other peoples, yes. Am I a hacker with bad intentions, no.

Ok, answer your question?

Oh wait, I don't use Windows so I don't know, I haven't worked in Windows for <b> years </b>. I use FreeBSD.

Back
Top Bottom