DMX
EMINEM
DISTURBED
LINKIN PARK
AVENGED SEVENFOLD
ATREYU
THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH
G-UNIT

i mainly only like rap, although i like a few songs by the other ones. Disturbed is the only one and maybe LP thats i listen to almost all their songs

My test for bad music:- If it's on Radio 1 it's bad
- If it's played in the background on children's TV, it's bad.
- If the people sing and dance at the same time, it's bad.
- If it's in the charts, it's bad.
- If most people have heard of it, it's bad.

My favourite bands?
Dream Theatre
Fuel
Eclipsomatic

lol but now most ppl on CF know about those bands so wouldnt that make tehm bad???:D anyhoo ima download some dream theatre see if i like tehm. what kinda bands do they sound like and whats a good song by them

money_man said:
lol but now most ppl on CF know about those bands so wouldnt that make tehm bad???:D anyhoo ima download some dream theatre see if i like tehm. what kinda bands do they sound like and whats a good song by them

You'd actually be suprised by how many people don't know about Dream Theater, funny since they've been revitalising the Progressive Metal Scene for many years, and the band contains some of the most talented musicians in the world today.

Good songs:

As I Am
This Dying Soul
Overture 1928

Haha, you and the Progressive Metal Scene :p

Why are you not a Moderator?! You inspire hope and love and groupies! WHY!

Whoot Journey, Michael Bolton, and Bon Jovi :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, you and the Progressive Metal Scene :p

Why are you not a Moderator?! You inspire hope and love and groupies! WHY!

Whoot Journey, Michael Bolton, and Bon Jovi :p

Download the song "As I Am" by the band in the "me and the Progressive Metal Scene" (Dream Theater) ... you being a fan of Bon Jovi might be pleasantly suprised.

I'm not a Moderator because I quit it months ago; sick of certain members moaning and other "staff" making biased decisions. Didn't want to put up with it. Anyways, I have a better question; why are you not a Moderator? You inspire hyperactive posting, friendship, hippy loving and daisies! HMM???

Yeah Dream Theater is good too. And ive been listening to Bon Jovi since I was something like 5 years old. None of you probably heard of a band called Poets of the Fall, it's quite a new band, if u dl music give it a try. And I'm saying "if u dl music" because I am 99% sure that u wont find their album in any store near you.

Oh, and some good songs from Poets of the Fall:

Lift, Late Goodbye (some of u might have heard this since it was in the end credits of Max Payne 2) and Don't mess with me.
Other good song too but IMO those are the best ones.

Edit: just read from the internet that the song Lift is included somewhere in the 3DMark05.

Back
Top Bottom