virus debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigV

Baseband Member
hey guys
i know there have been many diffrent topics on which anti virus is better and its mostly between norton and mcfee.
i pose a diffrent pair, i have a choice between f-prot and bitdefender.
ive used both but still dont know which one is better as bitdefender has some sort of firewall and f-prot has real time protection (resets comp if run)
so... which is better bitdefender or f-prot ?

yeah i paid for Norton Anti-Virus because i got SystemWorks with Norton Personal Firewall as a 2 pack

well i have finally got some decent internet security.
i got norton system works 2005. big disadvantage is it slows you dwon like hell :mad:

Trend Micro!!!

Man i cant tell how much i love this program. you pay $50 for first year, then $25 for every year after that...i think. the $50 come with Anti-virus, Personal firewall, privacy protection, and Wi-Fi wireless patrol (if your paranoid about is). And their customer service people actual know stuff. You dont get the feeling that your smarter than them like you do with WINDOWS techs, god i hate those people. www.trendmicro.com ive used this program on peoples computers because their norton wasnt finding trojans, and yes everything was up to date. trend micro also has a little spyware detector. just an all around good program i think.

NOD32 is the best in my humble opinion. Only because I haven't heard of those two Anti Virus programs. NOD32 worked like a charm when I was using it so I would say get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom