Computer wont turn on, been trying to fix for a while

That might be the issue. Then again, sometimes the PSU wont show signs of damage. Test the PC with another PSU that is larger.

i have already tried useing other PSU's with just my video, memory, and one fan plugged into it.

have you altered any bios settings? if you have you may need to flash it. also check carefully that you havent knocked anything such as ram and look for any loose wires hanging

bud, i have done all of that, and more much more, im just going to bring it into a computer store, i can get free service

well if you tried all that my guess is the ram is fried. that tends to be the 9 times out of ten answer for this sort of prob. have you tried removing one of the memory and then swapped them over? i have actually known both ram modules to fail at the same time. if its not ram then you've most likely fried the mobo

its not the cpu fan, or the ram, im guessing the god damn front panel prongs!! and i said im going to bring it in to a "professional" so stop telling me what it might be, because i already know what it most likely is.

Back
Top Bottom