Custom COmputers

Status
Not open for further replies.
its very similar i agree, just the side panel is different, as you said. I will try to get that case cheaper, but i am buying from english suppliers, cuz i live in the UK, so im offering the lowest price they give me. Also the side panel on the case i offer is an addition, it cots just that little bit more, im think the case at the top of the page looks better, becus of the better side panel.

Regards
Matt

the bubble tubes are fab! blue, mmmm! any one intersted in me building them a custom spec computer, just email at matthewjones300@hotmail.com or matt.jones88@btinternet.com alternatively post your spec on here and i will give you a price.

If you don't know what you want specifically, all you know is you want a good computer, give me a budget, and the main use of the computer (gaming, internet, etc.) and i will give you the bets system ;possible for that price and purpose.

n.b. the prices i give you are just a quotation and are not finialized prices!

p.s. If you are quoted a lower price by another company, i will do my best to get it you for a lower price. proof of lower price must be provided.

Regards
Matt

i sell all parts! anything that you require, even hard to get hold of parts, ill try my best to get hold of. do you have any specific parts in mind? or was it just a general enquiry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom