Remote Assistance

LaZyFLiP

Baseband Member
New to the forum. A friend of mine is have some problems with his computer. He wants me to check it out. Since he leaves 300 miles away I was wondering if there is any way to get control of his computer from my computer. I know that name brand companies are able to control computers you purchase from them (i.e. Dell, HP, Compaq) if you are haveing problems. What is this Remote Assistance thing? Can I use this and how would I? TIA!

boz4life I already answered his question, he said thanks so you should just leave it at that. And a built in "rat"?

marxsoccer, maybe some people have a simular problem and your solution wasn't helpful. what's wrong with him talking about something that may help? if you're done contributing maybe you're the one who should move on?

Lazyflip's remark, should have been the end of it. And I hate when people take over other people's thread's. You have a problem make your own thread. Anyways bz4life wasn't asking a question?

If i was asking a question i would of made a new thread except iwasnt asking a question i was giving some more advice.thats why people come to forums to ask people for help and different ways to solve the problem they dont come here just to ask you questions do they?

Back
Top Bottom