Windows Upgrade

Vandiyan

In Runtime
A friend of mine was asking me a question about her parents computer today in regards to the OS. They currently have Win95 on the system but are wanting to upgrade to a higher version due to the scanner that they recently bought needs at least 98 or higher. Can they only upgrade directly to 98 or can they upgrade to other versions also. I do not think that they can but just wanted to make sure before I gave them any wrong information. I do not know the scecs of the computer but I am sure it is nothing too great. Thank you very much for the help. Have a nice day!!!

Todd

I am sure they can only upgrade to 98 but you might be able to do a fresh install of any other o/s 98 is a bit old though lol

Yeah I know 98 is really old but I think they wont care about that. Plus 98 is not too much different then 95, and you know how older people are. Do not like to change too much if they do not have to. As for the fresh install, I know they could do that also but just doing an upgrade would be easier on people who do not know exactly what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom