WTB: Microsoft Office XP Pro

Darrylcee

In Runtime
Looking for it because i need microsoft word and powerpoint. Please help me ASAP. Doesn't matter if it's used or new. just need it asap. thanks.

email me at calmyourselfdown@gmail.com or instant message me at AIM: calmyourselfdown.

have you considered using openoffice.org? its, imo, better than office, and completley free...

Um...

A friend offered to let me use his copy of M$ office. When I loaded it on my system it needed an activation code. Since I'm too honest for my own good, I declined to use it. If you get a used copy you will have to get another activation code from M$.
But instead of doing all that why not just get openoffice, as suggested. I would add to the list of suggested software to grab> Atlantis Ocean Mind and Abiword. Both well all three have user friendly interfaces. And work with M$ doc files. As for the power point thing If you're wanting to create them I'm sure there is other programs that will generate the files. Just have to look for them.
I just asked a friend about another program that has power point in it and he told me about Works 2000. It works with xp.

99nasha said:
Is that compatible with microsoft office?

OpenOffice.org is both a multi-platform and multi-lingual office suite and an open-source project. Compatible with all other major office suites, the product is free to download, use, and distribute.

This is on the front page here...

http://www.openoffice.org/

Back
Top Bottom