If you want cheap computers talk to me

Can I trade parts? I'm pretty low on money at the moment... I'll give you literally an entire computer and many many extra parts just for the motherboard, sound card, and video card that I'm asking for.

Honestly right now I cant answer your questions because I am not at work and would need to check our inventory.

I am sure we could work something out. My boss (the owner) is a really laid back guy, but remember we probably wouldent offer you much for your computer and hardware because we can find it so cheap. You'de be better off selling your hardware on ebay and using that money to pay.

Don't wanna do eBay. But I'm talking like.. giving you literally everything I have... thats... a lot...

Alright let me know what you have and I will see what I can do. I am at work now so I can also check prices on any hardware. Remember I'm new here so I am still figuring things out myself. I will also check to see if we are carrying what your looking for and get back to you

Btw I will be able to help you better if you can be a little more descriptive on what you want. If you know any part numbers that would make finding it in our inventory a lot easier. Just find the part on a best buy web site or something like that and they should have the par number on the website. Paste links to those pages or just give me a list of the part numbers your looking for and I will be able to look them up ASAP.

Items -

1. Pentium 4 Motherboard

2. Power Supply Compatible with the Motherboard

3. 1 GB of RAM

4. (Show me prices for Pentium 4 Processors) A Pentium 4 Processor compatible with the motherboard

5. An ATI Radeon Graphics Card with atleast 128MB to 256MB of Video Ram (Show me cards and prices)

6. Maybe an Audigy 2 Sound Card

Show me prices and please, don't post here. Send me an e-mail at mnm2004bft@alltel.net

Back
Top Bottom