If you want cheap computers talk to me

JoshBlueStar

Solid State Member
Hey, I am new around here but just thought I'de share an offer with you guys. I just started working for a company that sells computers so I get good deals on pretty much anything you could imagine. We have an inventory of around 80,000 and if we dont have what your lookin for we could probably get it for pretty cheap. If your looking for any part or a full system just send me a PM and I'll send you a quote.

Hope I can help out
Thanks for your time
-Josh

If the administrators feel they need to deleate this thread than thats cool. Like I said... I'm just a guy who is new to the board and I just wanted to offer people good prices. I know you guys are probably always lookin for cheap hardware so I just thought I'de let you guys know. I'm not tryin to piss anyone off, just wanted to help

-Josh

What are some examples and prices of products you have? Where are you shipping from? What's the name of this company? Just a few questions - might be interested in getting some stuff.

Well the company is Blue Star computer Corp in Holliston, Ma. We are listed as a store on Ebay if you want to check out some prices but I dont have my price sheet with me right now.

Hey bro,

Can you get me a gaming computer with atleast 1 GB of RAM, a Radeon Graphics card with atelast 128MB, and a Pentium 4, Xeon, or AMD Processor? No celeron please. I want an AMD FX or a Pentium 4 Extreme Gaming HT. Maybe if possible and if cheap a dual Xeon. Windows XP Professional SP2 Integrated and around 40GB of Hard Drive space. Also, an Audigy2 Sound card. No speakers, mouse, keyboard, screen, etc. etc.

Chop Chop

I'll check what I can do for price on tuesday. Monday I have off cause of memorial day. I'll get back to you as soon as I can though.

-Josh

Back
Top Bottom