USB cable for sell all in productor printer.

DistanceShooter

Solid State Member
I have a bran new USB cable for sell. 40 bucks anyone wants it.
If yall want the jacket its 30 bucks as well. Jacket brand is southpole.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

What sort of USB cable is that? Gold plated? Whats that thing in the middle? hehe

Kage, it is part of the tie that is holding it together on the coat!! he he lol. Anyway its a bit expensive in the uk they are 14.99 for a 2 m one.

yes its gold plate. And um...it is 24 k gold. and that thing in the middle is something to tie the USB cable not let all go out everywhere. The jacket is seperated.

Ah... :eek:

Does gold plating help that much with transferring for instance with a long distance cable? Guess it does.
I've tried using a webcam with 3 extension cords to equal about 5m, impossible... just doesn't recognise it. They weren't gold though :p

Who really cares if a USB cable is gold plated? If it transfers data from one thing to another then its fine it doesn't need to be gold plated.

I could get one that does the exact same thing for 20 bucks cheaper and it would be almost exact, only this one wouldn't be shiny.

Like I said though, i'd perform better at long distances, since theres less interference with gold.

Back
Top Bottom